Our range of SAGE HR and payroll software offers a solution for businesses of any size – from one employee to one thousand. Your business will always be up to date and you can run your HR system from the office or on the move with cloud or desktop based software.
Here are just a handful of the great features our HR and payroll products have to offer:
- Flexible solutions designed to meet the needs of your business
- Always up to date with the latest legislation from SARS
- Keep an up to date record of all your employees
- Automatically calculates tax and statutory deductions
- Create payslips and IRP5s for your employees
- Affordable monthly payments
Running Sage Pastel Partner Payroll Advantage software will offer you all the advantages you have come to expect from this trusted brand. The SARS compliant solution is ideal for rapidly growing businesses who need a comprehensive payroll.
Your tax submissions and EMP201/EMP501 returns are simple, your payslips are customisable and there is smooth General Ledger (GL) integration with Sage Pastel Accounting. Mobile services allow employees to make use of the mobile app to access payslips and leave balances.
You can now also enjoy more flexible processing methods for managing larger sets of data. The cloud-based Self Service portal allows for online data storage, workflow and approval, and data sync between cloud and desktop.
Invest in an affordable, automated payroll solution – Sage Pastel Partner Payroll Advantage.
Advantages for your business:
- Process weekly, fortnightly and monthly paid employees with ease.
- Make SARS submissions for multiple companies with multiple databases a breeze with consolidated reporting.
- Self Service Advantage links your organisation’s multiple payroll companies into one Self Service portal – empower your employees to access their secure online profile, submit travel claims and manage their leave as well as view their current and past payslips. Capture assets on your employees profiles which will notify you when it needs to be returned. With Cloud HR, certain HR functions are taken directly to each line manager and empowers them to manage their staff directly. This includes online data capture, manager access to staff records in the cloud, distribution of HR related forms online with built-in workflow and approval, as well as email notifications.
- Bulk Terminations and Reinstatements makes it easy to dismiss or re-employ multiple employees at once – especially useful if you employ seasonal or project-based employees.
Four feature-rich additional modules give you a complete range of tools that add value to your payroll processes:
- Human Resources Management – an easy-to-use desktop HR System for human resource managers, suitable for any size and type of business.
- Salary Structuring – simplifies the task of structuring a Total-Cost-To-Company remuneration package for each employee.
- Multiple Transactions Manager – complete more than one task easily, from only one screen.
- Third Party Payments – disburse company deductions or contributions, like medical aids or pension funds, with the click of a button.
Your employees will be able to use our mobile app to access payslips and leave balances. This mobile service is available to Sage Pastel Payroll Advantage users and will allow your employees to make use of our latest application for Android mobile devices (iOs and Windows versions coming soon). Our mobile app also includes free access to our salary tax calculator.
Flex monthly subscription
Take advantage of our Flex monthly subscription offering, with no upfront costs or annual license fees. You will also receive a range of additional features as described below.
We offer a range of professional, pre-printed payslips for your business that are convenient and ready to use while portraying a professional company image.
Compliant with the requirements of the Basic Conditions of Employment Act (BCEA) and industrial Councils, the payslips are custom-designed to match the payslip templates available in Sage HR & Payroll.
Presenting information in a clear and logical manner ensures employees can see their gross and net pay amounts as well as total deductions, company contributions and fringe benefits.
Enjoy the convenience of ordering ready to use payslips when you need it.
Why your company needs payslips
It’s quick and easy to use, saving you time and money. You can get your business up and running immediately. No more printing labels and sealing envelopes.
Why your employees need payslips
Financial institutions often insist on payslips printed on pre-printed payslip stationery as valid or original proof of earnings.
A4 laser confidential payslips: R387.00 excl. VAT per pack of 250 payslips